Join Mo’ Motion October 20 from 9-10:30 am in Central Park – at E/W 85th Street Courts!
We are excited to bring more programming for kids in grades K-4 on the upper east side starting in December! To kick things off, we are offering a special FREE Basketball, Fitness and Obstacle Course Clinic where kids get to work on fundamentals and fitness while experiencing the energy of Mo’ Motion. We will have a hoops theme, but will also have obstacle courses, ball-handling and fitness competitions. Kids will be on separate hoops according to age/abilities.
- Saturday, October 20th * weather permitting – everyone must RSVP so we can notify you of changes
- 9-10:30 am
- Central Park Courts – enter a East 85th (closer to the courts) or West 85th and walk EAST – three basketball courts are just north of The Great Lawn
Kids should bring a water bottle, wear athletic shoes and comfortable clothes, and be ready to move and have fun! If you have a good basketball, it would help if kids could bring them, but we will have some on hand.
PARENTS: You MUST register your child for this clinic with the following brief form.
Join Mo’ Motion for More!
- Winter Team Play – OPEN TRYOUTS all month of October
- FREE Trial to attend one of our workouts!
- BOOST weeknights – workouts are filling fast!
- Gr K-3 Sat and Sun programming
- After-school workouts Gr K-5