As we prepare to enter the heart of the GBA league season it is important that you all as the head coaches of your teams know how to find information regarding your team, schedule, RSVPs, etc.
Steps for All Mo’ Motion Coaches in the GBA League
SportsEngine – You must be connected with this app.
- Download the SportsEngine app or get the latest update of the app if you haven’t updated it in a while. They make improvements all the time.
- Log in using the username and password you used when you registered as a coach. If you haven’t registered, go to https://
momotionregistration. sportngin.com/register/form/ 769129317
- In the app, under “Teams” you should see all of your teams listed. If you do not see all of your teams, please let me know what you are not seeing.
RSVPs – We have instructed parents to RSVP for mandatory practices and games through SportsEngine.
- By Thursday evenings you need to check your teams’ RSVPs for games to ensure you have enough players for the weekend.
- To check the RSVPs, you should go to the event on the schedule, then click on RSVPs and it’ll show you who has responded with Yes, No, or Maybe.
MESSAGES – You can also send messages to parents in the app if needed.
- Go to Teams, click on the Team, then Messages, click on the + sign on the top right and then click in the To field to search for the player to whom you want to send a message.
TEAM CHAT – SportsEngine has started something called “Chat” where you can send a message to everyone on the team as well. This would be like a Group Text where everyone receives each message and sees the conversation. This should be used on a limited basis since it may annoy people with notifications, etc.
Please get in the app as soon as possible and make sure you can see and navigate everything easily. Let me know if you have questions or run into issues.
Join The Huddle
All the latest on blogs, podcasts, videos, training tips, programs and more
Yes, I Want That