Happy New Year! As we are starting back up after the holidays we have some notes for you all.
- Practices are starting back tomorrow, Friday, January 3rd.
- For Games – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start.
- Uniform tops will be at all gyms this weekend.
- For team practice on Saturdays — players are to wear turquoise practice Mo’ Motion t-shirt, game shorts, mouth guard, knee pads, sneakers, water bottle all in their Motion backpack. It is only Bring Your Own Ball if the invite says to bring your own ball. Most gyms have balls storage.
- For Games—Sweatshirt, uniform top, uniform shorts, if you wear an undershirt, its color must match the uniform, mouth guard, knee pads, water bottle all in Mo’ Motion backpack.
- If your child is missing any gear (ball, backpack) it will be delivered to the gyms.
- If your child is missing anything aside from a uniform top and you haven’t reported it yet, please email Mo at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with details.
- All team players should RSVP in the SportsEngine app for practices and games.
- If your child is going to be OUT, you must also email or message coach through SportsEngine app.
2020 marks 10 years of Mo’ Motion being active in the NYC community!
In April, we are going to have a full day at the Barclays Center and hope you’ll join us. The details are at the link below.
Join The Huddle
All the latest on blogs, podcasts, videos, training tips, programs and more
Yes, I Want That