Join us on Saturday, November 21st for leaf raking and light garbage pickup at Riverside Park @ W76th Street!
With guidelines from the Riverside Park Conservancy, our crews will help make sure our community is clean and ready for everyone to enjoy.
Help us give back to our friends and neighbors!
WHEN IS THIS EVENT?
- Saturday, November 21
- 11:30am-12:45pm for Grades 8+
- 12:45pm – 2:00pm for Grades 5-8
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW/DO?
The Park Conservancy Volunteer Program will provide all rakes, trash bags, landscape bags, etc. for the project.
They encourage us to bring our own gloves.
Each child and/or parent volunteer must:
- Wear masks at all times volunteering.
- Practice social distancing – stay six feet away from others at all times.
- Bring your own GLOVES and any water or snack (for before or after our workouts).
- Wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing that can get dirty.
- Keep all personal items with you at all times, as we will not have an area for bags.
For the safety of our staff and volunteers, each volunteer must submit our Health & Safety Waiver on the morning of your scheduled project. This is to ensure that volunteers:
- Have followed New York State travel restrictions and quarantine requirements as listed in the updated New York State COVID-19 Travel Advisory as of October 20, 2020
- Do not have any identifiable symptoms of COVID-19
- Have not had contact with COVID-19 patients.
On the day of the project, if you are sick or not feeling well, STAY HOME! It is not worth the risk to you or to others. If any volunteer refuses to follow our health & safety procedures, they will be dismissed from the project. We take everyone’s safety very seriously, and greatly appreciate your compliance as we work to move our park forward.
SIGN UP TO JOIN US!