Fall-Winter Club TEAM Train & Play
Who: Girls Grades 5-6
Where: Upper West gyms for Fall; mix of Upper East & Upper West for Winter
Program Cost: $1,875
Apparel Fee: $100
Scholarship: Limited scholarships available apply here
- 7 Weekend Fall Season Optional Workouts (September 13 – November 3, 2019)
- 15 Weekend Winter Season (November 8 – March 8, 2020)
- Fridays – Optional
- Saturdays – Mandatory
- Sundays – Mandatory
- Weeknight BOOST – Optional (included in Team Play registration) – Winter BOOST Details Here
WHAT TO EXPECT THROUGHOUT THE SEASON (Sept – Mar)
September – November
Pre-Season Individual Preparation
- Mo’ Motion staff prefers to see all players in the pre-season at least a few times in Fri, Sat, Sun TRAIN & PLAY workouts to help us build rosters and plan the season, and to make sure our program is the right fit. Girls Grades 5-6 Fall Practice Options
- During the registration process, please indicate any scheduling conflicts and friend requests so we can take these into account when making teams. We do our best to accommodate observant families and take into consideration the number of bar/bat mitzvah events during grade 7.
November – Christmas Break
Rigorous skills and reps, team practice and preparation.
- Fridays are optional. Saturdays and Sundays are mandatory team practice time. The official schedule will be posted in October.
- Winter BOOST Weeknight is included in the fee for girls/boys grades 3-10 team play programs. (Fall BOOST is NOT included and can be added during registration)
- Players/parents will be able to log in to see their team roster and schedule.
- Playing time during winter season is based on attendance, effort, and attitude.
- We ask for players to aim for mandatory team time attendance rate of 70-80% or higher in fairness to the team/coaches.
January – March
Friday practice is optional. Saturday and Sunday team commitment will be a combination of practices and games. Teams participate in our competitive Gotham Basketball Association League and GBA March Madness tournament at the end of the season. Our teams play against other Mo’ Motion teams and teams in our league – teams are from New York and New Jersey. We also sometimes plan outside events at college and/or professional basketball games as schedules allow.
- Games schedule be posted in mid December.
- The league is 4-on-4 in smaller gyms with 7-9 players per team per league rules.
- All teams will either have playoffs and/or optional bonus sessions scheduled the last weekend of the season.
Questions? Contact the email@example.com
Back To Fall & Winter Programs
WHY MO’ MOTION?
COACHING PLACEMENT SERVICES
MO’ MOTION BLOG
MO’ MOTION PODCAST
See our VIDEO history
See our PHOTO history