In order to help parents, players, and coaches have the best experience possible with Mo’ Motion, we are now using SportsEngine for registration and scheduling. With this app you’ll be able to see your child’s schedule, get text notifications from Mo’ Motion about games, and more.
It only takes a few minutes to get registered with the app and have access to your dashboard. The following is a copy of the email you will receive upon registration. It contains all of the steps you need to get started and keep up to date with what is happening in your child’s program.
This is a lengthy email, but PLEASE read it all carefully and thoroughly.
Mo’ Motion is using SportsEngine team management features making it easier for families, athletes, and coaches to stay connected. As parents and guardians, you’ll be able to view your athlete’s schedule, communicate with the team, and let the coach know if you can make upcoming events including games and practices.
- Be sure to download the SportsEngine mobile app from one of the following links: Apple or Android
- We recommend you also download the Getting Started Guide for families and athletes to help get you set up.
Where To Find Your Child’s Schedule:
- We HIGHLY recommend you download the SportsEngine app on your phone, iPad etc. It is the easiest place to locate your child’s schedules. There you can also connect the calendar to your phone calendar. See instructions on our Frequently Asked Questions link below. (Download the app: Apple or Android)
- Go to the Programs tab at the Mo’ Motion SportsEngine site and find your child’s specific program, class or team.
We’ve put together a reference webpage with your frequently asked questions. We humbly request that you check out the page before emailing us.
Common questions are:
- Where do I find my child’s schedule?
- Why are there multiple practices for my Team Player?
- How do I connect my child’s schedule to my Phone Calendar?
- How do I add additional email addresses to my account for schedule and email notifications?
We know how important it is for you to stay up to date with the latest communication, so you can now receive text notifications from Mo’ Motion about your child’s schedule. To set up your account so you can receive texts, watch this quick video, which will guide you through the process.
Additional Email Addresses/Communication
Mo’ Motion cannot add additional contacts to your account. It is something you must do yourselves since it is a personal account you set up with SportsEngine. The main account that registered your child must log in and add to your profile. Further instructions are here. Linking Additional Email Accounts
Other Beginning of Season Notes
- Make sure that your child brings a water bottle and wears appropriate basketball gear. Mo’ Motion strongly encourages mouth guards and knee pads for all players, but mandates them for team players.
- Grades K-3: Practices are closed except for the last 15 minutes for the benefit of all players. It is impossible to pull players off their mothers, and if a ball hits them in the head or they get tired – it’s always mom’s fault. Parents are welcome to watch through the window or door if the child can play without distraction. Some parents enjoy the exercise, reading, or coffee time.
- Grades 4-12: We prefer closed practices except for the last 15 minutes however we understand parents want to observe Mo’ Motion programming and development of players. We simply ask you to remain quiet and respectful of our space and coaches.
Team players/parents are responsible for notifying coaches (once assigned) if absent for games well in advance.
Thank you for your support of Mo’ Motion!