Here is our form for Spring/Summer 2023 registration and the steps to register. We will make it clear if any programs are SOLD OUT. Assume they are not unless it’s posted on our site.
Step 1: Make sure you know the program(s) your child or children are registering for.
Step 2: Know your fees. Make sure you know the cost of each and total. If you are signing up for multiple kids, please complete steps 1 and 3 and then email the office for a total due.
SPRING: March 28-June 4, 2023
• Spring Weeknight Boosts (10) – $550
• Spring After-School Train & Play at W76th/Riverside Park (10) – $500
• Spring Sat or Sun Train and Play – ONE day only or both =2x (9) – $500
• Spring Team Play – March 28-June 4 – off Easter/Memorial Weekend for all of the above – $1200 (new players +$50 apparel fee).
SUMMER: June 12-August 31 (PICK YOUR WEEK(s), days. Note: shorter week around 4th of July)
• Summer Camp Motion – Mon-Fri – state your week – HALF DAY 9-12/12:30pm – $300
• Summer Camp Motion – Mon-Fri – state your week – FULL DAY 9am-3:30pm – $525 (ask for early drop or late pickup fees)
• Summer Camp Motion – Day Rate – write your days – $125 Half Day rate, $150/full day
— It’s bring your own lunch, but we almost always supplement with snacks, pizza, sandwiches after we establish any food allergy concerns.)
• Private Sessions – Office will give you info based on total number of privates – 1, 5, 10 – for one player or small group (and please indicate if you are providing your hoop, where, and ideal days/times).
Step 3: Next steps — fill out:
A) Registration FORM (see below for the form).
B) WAIVER – Medical/photo release only if you are NEW to Mo’ Motion after Sept 1, 2022 (others have signed it already)
Step 4: PAY via the following methods
Chase Zelle: [email protected]
Step 5: Wait for calendar invites to be sent within 24-48 hours max. We will send you and the other parent email you include in the form all calendar invites.
If you need a receipt, please save a screen grab of your payment or request one with our [email protected] ASAP.Go Back to Fall Programs Go Back to ALL PROGRAMS