We are happy to announce that we have built out a training app customized for our players by Coach Mo! We are offering FREE trials of the app for the month of June.
Here is what our app offers – and it is being used by kids who have a hoop and those who do not:
- Daily organized mix of workouts – basketball, strength, cardio and handles – 5 times a week (workouts run 90 min to 2 hours).
- A great mix of true speed, agility, and strength drills mixed in with basketball drills unlike any other app.
- Customized per age group/level AND according to what the player has at home – hoop or no hoop, weights or no weights.
- Ability to replace workouts with home workouts (hiking, tennis, etc) and recording of bike riding, running and swimming times.
- Kids are put in groups and on teams so that they get the same workouts and can see the progress of what the team is doing.
- Instant messaging in the app for questions.
- Kids do not have to complete every workout, but they do get a chance to mark COMPLETE.
FREE trial for everyone in June. $50/month moving forward.
FREE to all participants who are doing virtual privates with me and our staff.
Join The Huddle
Director & Founder of Mo' Motion
Maureen Holohan is a former college and pro player, published author, teacher and journalist. Maureen started Mo’ Motion in Manhattan in 2009 with one team of boys. Today Mo’ Motion serves 650 players per year with its offices in Harlem, NY.Read More